Monday, January 25, 2010

Myles in January

Here are some random pictures of Myles throughout the month of January. Such a cute boy!!
Yes, my mom is still bathing me in the sink. Ugh!
The price you pay when you have an older sister!
Myles gives great smiles in the mirror and these are the best pictures I could get on my own.
My camera flashes a little orange light before taking the picture and he would pull this face each time he saw that light. I guess it freaked him out a little.
First time in the exersaucer!
My two favorite boys!

2 comments:

Sharon McKee said...

Hey, where's the good exersaucer?

The Dahle's said...

It didn't hold him up well enough yet. He needs to be a little older. I decided it will be nice to pull it out a little later anyway when he is bored with the green one.