Thursday, October 8, 2009

Thank Goodness for Moms!

Words cannot express how grateful I am for my mom after the birth of each of our kids. She has always come down and stayed a few days to help me out in any way she can and her help is greatly appreciated. This time she came down on Monday, October 5th and stayed until Wednesday. She cleaned a lot in my house and was there to take care of the kids so that I could get a little R&R. Thanks Mom! You're the best! The first night mom was here, Kevin and Candace brought over a delicious dinner. Once again, I forgot to get pictures of them, but we did get pictures of the kids decorating some Halloween cookies that Candace also brought. Thanks guys it was great! Myles, 1 week old already! We were on our way to get his Bilirubin checked. It was at 14.9 so we still had to keep him on his tanning bed. :(

5 comments:

Sharon McKee said...

He's almost 1 month old! That went fast! Are you adjusting well?

The Dahle's said...

I know, I can't believe it has almost been a month already. We're adjusting pretty well. He's starting to do better at night (not grunting quite as much) so that is nice.

Sharon McKee said...

That is funny! Mom did not tell me. Did you paint Myles green? I can't wait to see the pictures!

nancy said...

Congratulations, Melissa and Lynn! He is a beauty. I recommend keeping him. Can't wait to see him at the family reunion.

Sharon McKee said...

Hey Myles doesn't look like this anymore! Time to put up some new pics!