Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Random Pics of the Kids

We seemed to spend a lot of time at home during the month of October trying to stay germ free and away from sicknesses for the sake of Myles. The camera was out a lot and below are a few random pictures I took throughout the month. My exhausted little dancer, Miss Madi
Aunt Sharon sent Myles this adorable Notre Dame outfit. Go Irish!
Myles taking a nice nap with Dad
My Siamese Twins! Parker and Madi love to dress up in their dad's clothes, but this is the first time they put on the same thing. They thought it was hilarious and their laughing was very contagious when they tried to walk down the hall.
It seemed like every time I turned around Madi wanted her picture taken with Myles, sometimes even against his will, but she is always good at giving him his binky.
Myles with his new towel after a bath
Our powerful little ninjas!
Madi helping me in the kitchen
It was Red Ribbon Week at Parker's school and each day had a theme. On the 'Wear Red Day' Parker took it very literal and decided to wear ALL red.

1 comment:

Sharon McKee said...

My absolute favorite is the one of Myles in the towel. So CUTE! In close second is the Irish outfit (of course!), the sleeping ballerina and siamese twins! Such cute kids, I miss them and they are growing up so much!