Monday, December 14, 2009

Christmas Pics

As usual, this Christmas season has been a very busy one. Thinking I would save myself a trip to a photographer, I decided to test my own photography skills and take some pictures of the kids in their new Christmas clothes. This is probably my first real attempt at taking professional-like quality photos on my own at home. It was quite an adventure, especially getting 3 kids to all look at the camera at the same time. I ended up taking about 350 pictures in all and these are a few of my favorites. There aren't many different poses, but I love the different facial expressions each of the kids have. They were all such troopers and had a lot of patience with me. I am such a lucky mom to have such wonderful kids!

1 comment:

Carley said...

Those are great! I have been trying to do that too to avoid taking the kids to a germ infested studio!