Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Gingerbread Houses

For the past few years, we have started the tradition of decorating gingerbread houses during the month of December. So for family home evening we pulled out the treats and the kids had a ball. This was also the first year I made the gingerbread from scratch. It was surprisingly easy and made the house smell delicious. I'm sure we will be doing that each year as well. Madi with her delicious looking gingerbread house. I loved the fish pond and the suckers stuck on one side.
Parker with his gingerbread house and candy house that he made at school. He also had a great fishing pond and was very precise in following a pattern with all of the candy on the roof.
Since Myles missed out on all the fun with the gingerbread houses, I'm including some cute pictures of the little guy that were taken around the same time.
I wish I could look that relaxed while sleeping. Doesn't he look peaceful?
He has found his fist and can't seem to keep them out of his mouth.
Best buddies!

No comments: