Friday, September 3, 2010

Myles 11 Months

My baby is 11 months old going on 2 1/2 years old!  I can't believe how old Myles is already.  He is an active, active baby and already seems to have a strong opinion about everything, even the food he eats.  As I've posted before he likes to get into everything and is curious about everything as well.  He is crawling everywhere and walking along furniture.  It is easy to tell when he is going to get into something that he probably shouldn't be getting into (i.e. the garbage can, Sketch's water bowl, etc.) because you hear the little pitter patter of his hands and knees speed up tremendously.  It's pretty cute to see how excited he gets when he is going for something he shouldn't have.  Myles has the best smiles ever and he will smile at anything.  He has also started a little dance that he does when he gets excited, he bends his arms and twists he torso back and forth with a grin from ear to ear.  He melts my heart and I'm so glad he is in our family!  We love you buddy!


Our happy 11 month old!

Like I said, he is curious about everything
(I swear my other two kids never touched the candles and cakes when I took their pictures as babies).


... and into everything!



Madi wanted to show how he can stand on his own,
however he didn't want to cooperate - aren't big sisters fun! :)

No comments: