Saturday, November 13, 2010

LeAvEs

We love fall and our kids absolutely love playing in piles of leaves.  So I took the opportunity the other day to get them dressed up and have a bit of a photo shoot on my own.  I'm always trying to figure out different ways to take pictures and after reading my camera manual for a bit I decided it would be best to just go and try taking some pictures.  So we loaded up in the truck and drove around a bit until we found some great leaf piles.  The pictures were pretty difficult to take and the kids weren't too excited about getting pictures taken again, but they put up with me and gave me a little bit of time to play.  In case you are wondering, I dressed them in the same clothes as our family photos in hopes of getting a good picture of all 3 of them together.  One day I will figure out a way to get all 3 of them to look at the camera at the same time, yeah right!



This one cracks me up.  I thought if the kids would throw leaves in the air it would keep Myles attention for just a second, but oh no the minute they let go of his hands he was making his escape to get to the curb.






Of course we have to end with the goofy faces!

No comments: