Friday, August 28, 2009

Madi's 1st Day of Preschool

Wednesday was Madi's first day of preschool at the same preschool she went to last year. She was very excited to start again and I think she asked me at least a dozen times to look at her preschool calendar and tell her what they would be doing. When we got there, she marched right in and knew exactly what to do. Miss Julie also said Madi and her friend Kara from last years preschool immediately joined up to play, like they had never missed a day of seeing each other. It is nice to have her be so excited to be going to school, I know she will have a great time. We picked up Annie on the way to school and no, we did not plan their outfits. We had a good laugh about it though. Madi's self-portrait she made at preschool. Gotta love the long curly hair.
It is weird having 2 1/2 hours of time to myself 3 times a week, our house is so quiet. I have a huge 'to do' list I'm hoping to get done during that time in the last weeks before our baby comes. So far in the last two days I've been able to get the outside of our deck doors painted. Now I just have our bedroom deck door to paint and the rest of the door painting I will be doing will be white and inside doors and there are ONLY 29 of those to do, and that is just one of the things on my never-ending list. Wish me luck in getting them done.

1 comment:

Sharon McKee said...

Love all the pictures! This will be really good for my kids. They like to see their cousins and what they are up too. Thanks for sharing and keep em comin!