Sunday, September 6, 2009

Time Full of First Days

This time of year always brings about a lot of first days for everything the kids are involved in. We've had the first days of school, Madi started her first day of a new dance class, Parker had his first day of piano lessons again and Madi started Story Time at the library again. It is nice to get back on a schedule and routine, however along with all the first days, comes some busy times of running around. I wasn't on the ball enough to get pictures of all these first days, but I did get one of Madi and Annie on their first day of dance class. Don't they look like two cute ballerinas?

2 comments:

Sharon McKee said...

It's time to have a baby already! I want to go shopping but I can't until I know what you are having. So.. Hurry up!

The Dahle's said...

Tell me about it. I'm really trying. I was having contractions pretty much all weekend so we went on a good walk last night hoping to kick them into high gear, but instead they stopped. I'm so ready to be done!