Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Myles Smiles and More

I finally caught the adorable smile on camera!! Plus more random pictures of the kids and all. Looking comfy sleeping on his dad. I love the positions babies get in when they sleep.
Madi with her painted pumpkin from preschool.
The following 5 pictures are taken by Madi. She loves to take pictures and will often take my camera and take about 75 pictures in just a few minutes. These are a few of my favorites. I love how she will take pictures of herself. I wish I could read minds and know what they are thinking. Madi loves to have Myles with us when we take her to bed and read her a bedtime story. They are already good little buddies.
More smiles!
Hanging out with big sister.

1 comment:

Candace said...

He is adorable and so smiley. I loved Madi's pictures too! It is fun to see what they shoot.